Sharing photos and videos of parishioners and events at Grace Point Church is a privilege for us.
In this digital age, Grace Point Church takes many pictures and videos of baptisms, Sunday gatherings, missions trips, special presentations, fellowship activities, community outreach projects and life around Grace Point Church. We use these pictures to record, to promote, and to celebrate our church ministries. Pictures are used online, in slide shows and PowerPoint presentations, in printed publications, and on our church web site and social media.
- Printed publications include annual reports, brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Online sharing includes church email newsletters (online version), website, Facebook page and groups, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube channel plus any other platform.
Media Use Policy
- Photos and videos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
- We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in a photo or video.
- We do not identify children or youth by name in the photos and videos we use in our online and printed publications.
- To ensure the privacy of children and adults, the use of full names or personal identifying information requires verbal approval for adults and written approval for children from the parent or legal guardian.
- If copyright for a photo or video is held by someone other than Grace Point Church, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired by the photographer.
- We will gladly remove any photo or video upon request from our online sites. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
By participating in activities at Grace Point Church, you agree to the use of any media that includes your image as stated above and release all claims to any media created with such photos and videos.
Permissions for Use of Our Media and Content
Unless otherwise indicated, graphics, logos, photographs and videos are the property of and are copyrighted by Grace Point Church and may not be used for any purpose (including but not limited to: downloading, printing, distributing, linking) without permission from Grace Point Church.
We grant permission for limited sharing of our media and content. You may share YouTube Videos, website articles, Instagram posts and stories; and Facebook stories and posts on social media. You may link to our posted content but may not download and share content on a personal web page without permission. Please add attribution to Grace Point Church for any media you share with permission.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with any questions.